1) Motivation is everything! Without it we would not be able to get far in life because motivation is what keeps us going especially when all we want to do is quit. Think of all the reasons why you want to workout and be healthier…is it to get that dream body of yours? Do you want to be more energized throughout the day? Or is it simply to decrease your chances of suffering health issues? Whatever your reasoning is, let that notion be your motivation and that will not only keep you going but it will have you pushing harder!
2) Turn cardio into your best friend! There are so many benefits to doing cardio but my personal favorite is that it aids in the weight loss division. Do cardio at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes and I guarantee you will notice the pounds shedding off!
3) You are what you eat! I’m pretty sure we’ve all heard that saying before, but guess what… its true! A lot of people think by just working out you will see results and that is false. Over 50% of the fitness journey relies on what you eat alone! Its very important to choose healthier food choices or choose smaller portions in this process, and drink at least 8-10 cups of water a day!
As a college student, I usually have access to a gym 24/7 but since I am home for the summer I managed to build a little gym in the comfort of my own home, and I love every second of it. Little fitness equipment’s like a waist band, weights, a yoga mat, and an exercise ball are not only effective but inexpensive as well. You can purchase these items from your local Walmart or Five Below for a reasonable price and they truly can make a difference in your workout routines. It is important to not only just lose weight but to strengthen, tone and build back up some muscles in your body in order to look lean and fit..and certain equipment can help aid in that process!!
There is never an excuse not to workout! You can become just as lean and fit at home as you can in the gym, all you need is motivation, dedication, and some equipment!
…..Stay Fit, Stay Fabulous!
Before I started my fitness journey just like anyone else I love love loved me some junk food and fast food! Now don’t get me wrong I still love to dibble dabble in a little “unhealthy” eating from time to time but not as much and I’ve found healthy alternatives that tastes just a good as the unhealthy stuff. Right after adapting a fitness mentality Ive always felt the need to cleanse out my system from the the toxins that I once was putting into my body so I started researching detoxing solutions and decided to create my own little homemade detox concoction last night. According to Dictionary.com a detox is a “treatment designed to rid the body of poisonous substances”, so when someone decides to detox they are basically eliminating the toxins out of there body and cleansing their blood.
There are several health benefits to detoxing such as:
- Providing the body with healthy nutrients
- Building a stronger immune system
- Lowering the risk of cancer
- Improving blood circulation
There are many detox programs out here that people are on but since I am a beginner I decided to take baby steps! My mom and I saw a detoxing solution on Facebook and decided to try it out for ourselves
Pepper Mint Leaves
All you have to do is fill up those ingredients to your liking in a mug or a cup let it sit for at least 24 hours and then drink away!
I havent tried mines just yet but when I do I will keep you updated on how it goes!
Remember……. Stay Fit and Fabulous !
There are 1,440 minutes in a day, use 60 of them to exercise.
When its put in these terms, it shouldn’t be hard to follow. It is literally less than 5% of you day. There are excuses on one end and results on another. You can’t have both. CHOOSE.